Greetings from Rayat-Bahra University Chandigarh
On behalf of Organizing Committee, I am pleased to invite you to participate in National Conference on Interdisciplinary Trends in Pharmaceutical Research and 3rd Annual Convention of APTI Punjab State Branch (APTICON-PUNJAB). The conference will be held at Rayat-Bahra University, Mohali (Near Chandigarh) during April 13-14, 2017.
The research sub-themes of this event include:
We also request you to communicate with the other pharma colleagues or students of your Institution for maximum participation in this event.
- Impact of Translational Research on Pharmaceutical Industry
- Role of Intellectual Property Rights in Interdisciplinary Pharmaceutical Research
- Health Promoting Phytochemicals: Future Research Perspectives
- Pharmaceutical Drug Development: Shifting Paradigms in Clinical Research
- Academia-Industry Collaboration in Pharmaceutical Education: Approaches
The Organizing committee has decided to provide 25% rebate on registration fee on group of ten students and one complementary faculty registration ticket.
We would be grateful to receive a line of confirmation and look forward to welcome you, your colleagues & students at this conference.
The cultural competitions have also been arranged. For detailed information, kindly go through attached information brochure and registration form.
Dr. S.L. Harikumar
Dean, University School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Rayat-Bahra University, Sahauran, Near Kharar, Dist Mohali-140104